Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today's Springfield MO Groupon-Half off to Backyard Burger!

 
Yum! Today's Springfield MO Groupon is a 10$ Gift Certificate to Backyard Burger for only 5$! A great way to eat out inexpensively! Go  HERE  to sign up for groupon, click the Springfield MO tab for your city, and Buy! What a great gift for that hard to buy for guy or college kids!
I've done several groupons and loved them. Funny story-I told my pastor about these and when his wife was there he said, ' Now tell her about this GROPE-ON thing you do..' My husband and I died laughing!! It's Groo-pon, if ya'll didn't know!:)

Fine Print: I do get a small referral if you click this link, it's okay by me if you just go directly to groupon.com, I just want you all to save $$$! Is good at 7 locations across MISSOURI and ARKANSAS! Expires May 24, 2011, 2 per person, you may give as gife, 1 per table, and no cash back. See site for full details. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment