Thursday, November 18, 2010

Why you should do Invitation Only Websites

Okay so some of you might be tired of the 'invitation only' websites. You get e-mails from them, it seems confusing, and most of the stuff is EXPENSIVE! But there is also a lot of FREE or CHEEP stuff you can score, and I just wanted to share so when the next one comes up, you might be interested. Here's just a few deals I've gotten this year. I really don't care for the 'designer' stuff, and am super CHEEP when it comes to myself, so see what you think:

Keen sandals 14$ Shipped (this is my highest deal and might not have done it, but really have to have good support! reg 90$)
Melissa and Doug Band Set: 0$ Shipped

Dolphin Rain Boots 4$ Shipped



This scarf and gloves 4$ shipped

Barnyard Puzzle Free

Birch Crayons(these are adorable!!) Free

And this isn't half of it.Some of these were from mom or M-i-l in my 'personal online shopper' service, where I call and scream about a deal!!:)
And this isn't half of it. One of my other deals: Remember last week with the 60$ groupon to lands end? Turns out I had 20$ credit, so I paid 10$ for it. Then when my order arrived, they enclosed a brochure with a 10$ Gift Card PLUS free shipping!

 An awesome way to cut your Christmas budget!! What about you? What's been your best deal?


No comments:

Post a Comment